Thanksgiving is the time of year when people reflect on what they are proud of, what they are thankful for and who they love.
I’ve been thinking about the things I’m thankful for over the past week, and here is my shortlist (in no particular order):
- My loving family, and the fact they are all healthy, happy and living life to the fullest every day.
- Hot coffee on cool mornings (especially when a brisk walk to the bus stop is involved).
- My country. With all of the horrible stories in the news lately, I am lucky to be an independent woman living in a country where I can grow to realize my full potential.
- Books. God, I love books.
- My creativity, because without it I would be out of a job.
- Running. Nothing can calm my mind and elevate my spirit like a good run outside.
- My husband. He lights up my days and fills me with happiness.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving all!